About the Sixth Session
The Sixth Conference of the States Parties to the United Nations Convention against Corruption will take place in St. Petersburg from November 2–6, 2015. The decision to hold the Sixth session of the Conference in the Russian Federation was made at the Fourth session of the Conference in October 2011 in Marrakech, Morocco.
Representatives of the States Parties attend the sessions. The delegations include heads and representatives of government agencies responsible for preventing and combatting corruption. International organizations and NGOs are also invited to attend.
In accordance with Russian Presidential Decree No. 1713, ‘On the Organizing Committee for Preparing and Holding the Sixth Session of the Conference of the States Parties to the United Nations Convention against Corruption in the Russian Federation’, dated December 29, 2012, an Organizing Committee for Preparing and Holding the Conference in the Russian Federation has been established under the chairmanship of Alexander Konovalov, Minister of Justice of the Russian Federation.
Pavilion 7, Lenexpo Exhibition Complex, 103 Bolshoy prospekt, Vasilievsky Island, St. Petersburg, Russia.
Facilities at the Lenexpo Exhibition Complex
The following facilities will be available to participants at the Lenexpo Exhibition Complex:
- Delegates lounge, with a coffee and snack bar (location);
- Wireless connectivity, available throughout the conference centre at no additional cost to participants;
- First aid room;
- Bank and post office providing an automated teller machine (ATM);
- Travel assistance: a professional conference organizer will have a representative at the conference centre for participants wishing to reconfirm or change flights, rent cars or book tours;
- Information counter for participants.